Skip to main content

Don't EVER Put your hands on me ( Lets Play Catch Up )

This is going to be a little lengthy so I can get you'll caught up! I also want to send my condolences out to my lovely reader/friend Jennifer. She lost her father this weekend. Please send up a prayer for her and her family to help them through this time. I have not lost a parent so I do not understand the hurt she is going through but I pray that God keeps her in this time.


I am DONE! Can you believe she cheated on ME? I have did nothing but be the best me I could be. ( Lets recap shall we .... Demetrius and his girlfriend do not live together. Lets just thank God for that already. He starts to feel bad about not really paying attention to her and gets the roommate to let him in so he can plan this special day. First off, ummm miss roommate, you gone get your butt kicked for letting folks in without my permission! Anywho back to the story ... he is going to set up her room with candles and things, and cook. While he is in her room setting things up he starts to find guy items. A pair of gym shorts, a few xl tshirts, a razor, and so forth. He doesn't think to much of it, because it could be his that he can't think of at the time. He goes to throw everything away and decides to empty the trash. He takes the trash bag out ..... and takes it to the dumpster. HA! You thought there was something there. TEHEH... He goes to put a bag into the trash can and finds empty condom wrappers at the bottom and a box with 1 left under the sink. Now I know what you are thinking, probably the same thing I was thinking, she bought them in case you forgot. NOPE! They never have had sex at her house because she doesn't feel comfortable with her roommate being next door. * rolls eyes, chile please * end of recap back to D telling me how it went down.)

I found empty wrappers, and one left in the box under the sink. How could she do this? I pulled everything out and put it on her bed. I took a picture of it and send it to her and said SURPRISE.(You'll know I'm asking for the photo right? I wanna see too shit.) I could die inside. She storms in her room cursing me out and throwing things at me like this is my fault. Asking me why I'm in her room and all this BULLSHIT! Its pure bullshit. You cheated on me then have the NERVE to put your fucking hands on me. I have been nothing but good to your stupid ass and you fucking around on me bruh? I bend over backwards to help you get this shit hole of an apartment and YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME YOU LOW LIFE HAVING BITCH. I should call my cousins to come beat yo mother fucking ass but you know what I"m just going to chill. You fucking busted my lip but bitch this will not be the last of this shit. You fucked over the right one. Your excuse was 'because I wanted too". I should've fucked that nigga because I wanted to but I didn't! I didn't because I LOVE YOU!  I didn't because I love her Shanice. I loved her and she fucked me over. She fucked me over and I still love her. I even text her to say I'm sorry for calling her a bitch. I'm not even thinking about Mella Yella ( thats the guys from the class, sorry I skipped a few emails to get to the good stuff where we named him that )  I just want my girl back. This shit is so fucking confusing. I'm about to just get on this Henn and call it a weekend man. We just had sex last week! FUCK MAN! I know I've been saying she is getting on my nerves but I never thought I would feel like this when it was over. I don't even want it to be over. I want her to say she's sorry, that she was wrong, that she wants me and only me. LOL, that's dumb as hell man. So whats the advice for this? When does this pain go away? The Henn just numbs me to the shit, but it's also the reason I'm about to text Mella Yella. Fuck it, you only live once right ....


Comments

  1. Shaaattt I think I got confused just by reading. But hey d they say the best way to get over someone is to get under another. SO HELLO MELLA YELLA LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had to read it a few times to fully understand what was going on. SMH. Poor D!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!