Skip to main content

Kim K Rant

So again, this is my rant .. I am not trying to change anyone's opinion but I'm so over you salty ass hoes. Now I am NOT a Kim Kardashian fan/stan. HOOOOWWWWEEVVVEEERRR I respect how they flipped all this and now she's sitting on M's. With that being said, welcome to the jungle of Shanice's Rants.

:)

So Kim K is on the cover of Vogue and OF COURSE you simple minded hoes lost your every lasting mind. I cracked up because half of you'll have NEVER purchased a Vogue magazine in your life, so why you mad who on the cover? Hell one person wrote Vouge. I said ... well my Goodness, you mad but your not even looking at the right magazine. I'm just going to address a few things I saw on FB that is #late.

1. Kim K Is a WHORE! I'm guessing this is because Ray J "leaked" their sex tape and you have publicly seen her date a few men. Do you know how many people have sex tapes that leak? How many of you guys have made a sex tape with your boyfriend, because that's what he was at the time, and then broke up with him and though GAH DAMN .. he got that tape. Trust me, he showed his homeboys. There is nothing you can do about that but push forward. So please, that doesn't make you a whore. Now on to who's she's dated. Lets say from the time she's started "dating" until now its been 10 men. Two she's married, regardless of the time, and one she is getting married to soon. I know girls RIGHT NAH at the age of 25 that have dated that many men and married none of their asses. They doesn't make them a whore. Hell it just didn't work out and they moved on. I guess it's because you guys "see" who's she's dating it seems like a lot. Hell Taylor Swift ass is right up there with her but I guess because she is "not sexing " these MF * side eye * she's not a whore. Meanwhile your favorite cousin got 5 kids right nah, and she hasn't hit 30 yet. Oh Oh but she's not a whore, just fertile. GET OVER IT! You MF sound bitter and salty. She's a gorgeous woman! She has a great shape! She got llllloooonnnnggggg Money! Yes she says some dumb ass shit but that doesn't make her a whore. Now its a lot of you raggedy fat back hoes out here talking bad about this lady and meanwhile you done slept with 4 guys just this month. * hold hands up * But I'm not one to judge.

2. Stop wishing bad on her marriage and child! Regardless of how tired I am of hearing about The West Clan, I will never speak ill of someone's future marriage or their children. It doesn't seem to bother you bottom feeding as hoes because most of you'll are "too good". Chile please. I wish them all the happiness they can have because a family staying together is always wonderful.

 I don't have to much to say on this other than shut the hell up, worry about your baby because he has the same shirt on with every photo you post on social media. For all you women that DOG this woman out, THAT IS OUR PROBLEM! You can not like something/someone and not have to tear them down. Regardless of what you say, her empire keeps growing because we keep talking about her. She's a socialite, she doesn't have to do anything but go outside. Instead of ragging on her, build yourself up to do what you want to do. I promise I'm not "stanning" for her because I don't watch her show, or purchase any of her items. I'm just tired of reading how people are dogging her out meanwhile their life is more shits then giggles. This is my second time talking about these people on my blog, please Lawd let it be the last.

xoxox
whateva

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!