Skip to main content

Sleeping With My Sister's Husband - Part II

Catch Part 1 

I decided to write her a letter and just let her have her moment. I met up with her and told her I had something to tell her. I gave her the letter and told her to stay at the restaurant until she has read it. I took screen shots and printed off our relationship. I showed her everything. We are not friends on social media, but I did add her. She is a little older than me but she doesn't really do social media.She is kind of a nerd, so books and gadgets are her thing. I told her if she wanted to talk after she read the letter , I am open to it, but I didn't think she would. She did call me a few weeks later and we talked. She was upset that I was still sleeping with him, but glad it was out in the open. So the plotting began! I told him I wanted to have a getaway with just me and him, and she told him she would be out of town for the weekend with her line sisters. I scheduled a hotel near their home and we set things in motion. She called him while we were in the hotel and said she saw his car, and was he there. He said yes, he was just relaxing and she decided to stop by. He told her no , but she stated she was already here. I am watching him pace the floor like a mad man, because it's time for us to go to the spa. So he tells me he has something to do and will met me at the spa. I say I'm going to wait, but I got on a different elevator, once he goes down. She texts me and said she told him she was leaving, but she is standing right by the spa doors. I met him in the lobby and he looks flustered. I grab his hand and get real close to him while we walk. We hit the corner to the spa and there she is. If you could've saw his face LOL. So of course we get " this is not what it looks like" and my sister is just crying and cursing him out. I go to her side and comfort her because I'm hurting but my feelings are NOTHING compared to hers. She had already packed his stuff and had the staff take it up to our room. Long story short, even though this is super long, lol, she is getting a divorce and I have moved in with her to help her with the baby. We are still building our relationship, and he is still calling me, but my mother didn't raise a fool! I'm done with him, and men for right now. Thank you again, for pushing me to tell her.

Hope you guys enjoyed that!
Have a great Friday guys! -muah-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!