Skip to main content

Take That Shh To Trial Bish - Reader Letter

So this week, I have one of my best friends Aneesah. I met her in 9th grade, when she told me my love liked me. I thought she was crazy, and I was right, but she is sweet as pie. LOL That's so country. She is very to the point. There is no second guessing what she is saying because trust me, you'll understand the first time she says it. I love her tons, and can't wait for you guys to read her advice. This readers letter is a little long but I PROMISE you'll be like WTFACK when you finish. Check out her advice below :



Dear Shanice, I have baby daddy, baby mama drama. My boyfriend of 3 years, baby mother is crazy! She is always calling at odd hours, asking for very large amounts of money, and being messy on facebook. Everytime she wants something and he doesn't give it to her, she cries "i'm about to put you on papers." My boyfriend has a great job and takes care of both of our kids. Everything he buys for our daugher, he buys for their daughter. We go school shopping and he tries to get her every two weekends and the weekends he doesn't get her, he tries to see her during the week. I am not allowed to go over the baby mothers house and he cannot pick his daughter up when I'm in the car. I think all of this is ridiculous! When I met him he was single, so I never "took" him for her. Just an example of the type of things she ask for. She told us she needed $500 to take their daughter to a doctors appointment, because they don't have insurance. Mind you the child is on my boyfriends insurance!!! She posted a messy status about my boyfriend on facebook, as well as me, saying how he could take me out and buy me things but can't pay for his daughters doctors appointment. Her daughter is 6 and repeats to us everything her mother says and now she feels bad about me. I have loved this little girl every since I met her. She even told my boyfriend, mom said you like the new baby better than me, thats why I don't see you as much. Which is a bold face lie. She will not let us get the child, if she mad at him. We planned a valentine's day for the girls and because he didn't get the mother a gift, the daughter couldn't come with us. I have never dealt with baby mama drama and I honestly don't want to go to jail. Please tell me what I should do. My boyfriend gives her about $600 a month and I think for all he does thats too much. I want him to go put himself on child support so he doesn't have to be afraid of "the people". thanks, Stacie


Take that ish to trial bish...
 Sooo my reply is to the girl who is suffering from my man’s baby momma is a crazy ass hoe syndrome. Now this is a terrible terrible disease to have to deal with but what can you do???? Nothing. That’s right..you can’t do a damn thing. Your man’s baby momma is waiting for you to try her so she can definitely have the upper hand over the relationship you have with “her,” man. Now now now I know you’re like....What are you talking about? Well listen chillle.. His BM still has feel ings for him. That’s why she is acting crazy, keeping him from his daughter whenever she can, coming up with dumb ass excuses why he can’t see his daughter or why she needs $500 for her daughter’s doctor appt...when the child of God is on your man’s insurance. She is trying to hurt him, however she can b/c she’s still hurt for whatever reason (I’m not sure but don’t ask her ) or she’s just crazy... Not letting go of the past so instead, like a dumb hoe...she’s taking it out on everyone in his life...that is important to him. She is no longer important to him. By now, he probably regrets sleeping with her and getting HER out of alll the women in the world...pregnant (ask him girl, I bet he agrees...anyway) I suggest you do one thing. Tell him, to take that bish to trial (an actual song by Mr. Biggs...google it) He needs to take her to court. Get joint custody of there daughter and put himself on child support. All his BM can do is make threats b/c he hasn’t showed her he ’s not playing with her crazy ass. Once that is done, he needs to be a man and tell her to stop calling his phone at odd times at night, asking for large amounts of money, and grow up. She has a daughter to raise and needs to stop venting on FB! She’s immature and childish. She is doing all of this non sense b/c no one has put her in her place. *Sidenote: tell your man to stop trying to get his daughter every two weeks...he needs to get her as much as possible. Sorry, I had  to comment about that. 2 weeks is too long to not see his daughter...let’s work on every weekend, every other day or sumthin! He’s a grown ass man. Who told him he can’t get his daughter when you’re in the car? The crazy BM? If that’s so, this is why he needs to go to court. Question, are you sure he is not still involved with her in some way...maybe to stay on her good side?? B/c why would she even think she deserves a V-Day gift? Just a thought... But don’t listen to me,I could be wrong or not... One last thing, tell him “the people,” are his friends!!! They are the people he needs to visit! They are the people who will lay down the law on his crazy baby momma ass!!! If he doesn’t, he’s going to keep paying $600 a month (for a child he already takes care of), she’s going to continue bullying and controlling you and your man’s life. She is winning right now! You and your man are losing...all b/c he’s afraid of “The People,” the ppl ain’t getting&nbsp ;his ass for $600 a mth, calling when they feel like it, or telling his child lies about his new girl.
This is all dysfunctional. Talk to your man. Tell him to man up and go to the ppl! Again, They are his friends. Yours too b/c if you say anything to the BM.. Yea, it might get ugly. 
          Sincerely, the girl you need to listen to...I’m on your side. :)   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!