Skip to main content

My Cousin Is Pregnant By My Baby Daddy - Reader Edition

Dear Shanice, 

I hope you are doing well, and I just wanted to let you know I live for your post. I need some advice and I don't feel comfortable talking to others about this because its very close to home. My name is Niyah, I'm 24 years old and pregnant. My baby father and I are no longer together because I caught him cheating with my cousin. Yes , my FIRST cousin. His phone had been going off like crazy when he was in the shower and I thought it was urgent. I told him and he said check it to see who it was. Lo and behold, it was my 19 year old cousin, saying she was late. I could not do anything but cry. He rushed out of the bathroom and I hit him in the face with my phone. He kept saying oh she is just joking she is just joking,so I called her. She told me they had been messing around for 3 months. Mind you, I'm 4 months pregnant. Now my cousin is very attractive and pretty easy if you get where I'm going, but why would you sleep with my cousin. Long story short, she is pregnant, I am pregnant and he wants me back. He keeps telling me it was dumb, he doesn't know what he was thinking, and I know he is full of shit. I still can't help to want him back. I never wanted this for us and I damn sure don't want this for my child. "Supposedly" , it could be him and someone else that are the father but that doesn't make up that you fucked my cousin. I let him back in to help me but I told him we are no longer an item. Once my baby is born and I'm on my feet, I will be moving away from him. My family doesn't know, and I am ashamed. Any advice would be great! Thanks Girl.

OOOOHHHH SHITTTT!!!!! First of all, congrats on your baby. Babies are always blessings. Second of all, once you'll drop those kids, you owe your cousin an ass whooping! * puts on glasses* Let's start off with the baby father, umkay! FACK HIM! Regardless of how your cousin looks, that's some low down shat! Some people can forgive others for cheating, but when you cheat with a family member, as K Kamp Say " Cut That Bih OFF!". There is nothing he can say or do that makes sense. AND HE DID HER RAW! *gags* I know your emotions are HIGH but hunny if he cheats on you with a family member, he probably has allllll types of hoes out here in these streets. Leave him alone. You don't deserve that. Remember " THE FAMILY FUCKED MY HUSBAND. THAT'S RIGHT,FAITH FUCKED MY HUSBAND!" If you have a sibling, ask them to stay with you to help you and kick him out. You will block your Mr. Right, trying to be kind to Mr. Hell No, while he still sleeping with your cousin. Now as far as your cousin goes, after the ass beating . your relationship is up to you. Now me personally, there would be no relationship. Family is all that I have and for you to fuck my man, is one of the deepest cuts you can make on me. People can say oh she is young and dumb, but nah, that bih a hoe. You are not another random girl in these streets and first cousins are your first real friends. That means, she doesn't give a shit about your happiness! If she is pregnant by your baby father, I PRAY she isn't, then she is going to be more in your life than before. Your child will have another sibling, and unfortunately, she will be around. Yes your kids will  be brother/sister/cousins, but it's not your fault! TELL YOUR FAMILY!! Trust me, they will not be looking at you sideways. It's that triflin heifer that will be talked about.  I hope you have a great pregnancy, and get a BIG child support check, cause that man aint shit! Hopefully, he will be a better father to your child, than he was a partner to you. I hope this helps! 

Comments

  1. My cousin first black cousin married my son's father as a scam to get back at me for what I did to her when I was like 13 14 and then he got back at me for doing what I did to her and then we were like 17 FaceCam the marriage I have two children with her I was with him for seven years prior she knew this she didn't care she went and went behind my back and they started having sex and stuff I guess and then she wind up going to the judge and taking my kids and then they got married is part of the skin but now I'm an Hummer back I love her and we got back together and she turned all my kids against us she's done it all their lives all my kids hate us now they don't even talk to us what can I do I'm so like a crazy I need some advice and someone give me advice because I love my baby daddy very much and I'm glad that me and him were back together but alright can't believe that she did that can she get in trouble for that scamming me like that she admitted it was a scam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!