Skip to main content

I Have A Girlfriend, But Call Me Sometimes - Demetrius

AH-LLO! So the last entry I had for Demetrius that I emailed him back, I cursed him OUT! So instead of posting what I wrote him back, I am going to Red Insert my comments in this next email to me. For all the new readers : Hello, I'm ratchet, I barely spell check, I say tons of things wrong and I love the Lord. Lets get on with the show shall we .....

Shanice, 
I'm not really sure how I feel about your last email. I know you mean well but sometimes I feel that you are harder on me than you should be. ( I'm not harder on you, I just want you to wake up and realize your going in circles. Remember I am not your personal friend. I'm not going to hold back because that's not what you come to me for. I still love you puddin!)  You keep saying make up your mind, but it's not that easy. ( I know that I push you hard to see what it is you want. This limbo that you are in, kills me because I just want you to be happy and comfortable.) I do come to you for your honestly, eventhough you are a complete stranger to me, I feel that I can share with you and not be judged. (I only judge on Thursday and that slot is filled with Scandal so I have no time for others.) I didn't put this in the last email because I didn't know how to take it and right now I am still in awe. When I was leaving ole girls house, I ran into Lamount with his, now, girlfriend. Lets be clear, when I said we mess around, we never had sex. He just gave me oral sex a few time and that was pretty much it. ( Lawd, I can't deal with these details! I'm sorry ya'll. LOL)  We spoke and I kept it moving. I got to my car and realized I didn't have my wallet, so I went back up. On the way up Lamount came outside and we talked. He said that he didn't need me telling his girl about us. Like why the hell would I tell her that? I told him I was good on that note and he didn't have to worry about me saying anything. Then he proceeds to tell me " but you got the number if you ever need it. Those were some good times." ( *faints* SAY WHAT!! See no no no! I do not like Lamount. You have a damn girlfriend but talking about call me. Nah you call Jesus because aint nothing worst than a DL Man! UGH!! Men kill me!! Over there with your dick breath all in my face .. let me just wosah for a moment ya'll ...) I didn't know what to say. Literally I was standing there for some long he had to call my name to snap me back. I told him I was good all across the board, and he could delete my number because I have done the same. That's foul as hell right? ( you are one to talk mr. texting mellow yellow while my girl in the other room 0_o) He just laughed at me like I was a joke and told me "this mouth got you once, it can do it again." HELL-FUCKING-LO( this is so me coming out in you. LOL)  your girlfriend is right there behind that door, in your house! ( I am honestly done with this email. I'm pissed, I'm sad, I'm happy... I just am dammit! )  My words to this man were Never Again. I promise you Shanice I fucking mean that. I really do need some alone time. She is blowing up my phone and Lamount winked at me the other day. Vomit was on full alert. My life is becoming too much. 

- D  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!