Skip to main content

Randomness Part 8

It has been a MINUTE since I've done a randomness post. I have video's for later this week, so I thought why not throw in some random shizniyee today. (:

1. I got a new car and I SWEAR it's a thot magnet. If you don't know what a thot is, it stand for "that hoe over there". Now I use it when I'm describing an over aggressive whore. So back to the story, I have a white challenger and every time I ride pass aggressive whores they switch a little harder, flick their hair to the other side of their heads, and try to look into the car with their "dreamy" eyes. I really wanna give them the middle finger but I just give them the -_- instead.

2. Why do females get on social media and act a dang fool after a break up? Like, why were you still dating this person if you had that much shit to say about them? I don't get it. Did he instantly turn into a "ain't shit, ain't never gone be shit, ain't never had shit" man as soon as you'll broke up? Or are you secretly admitting to knowing that he wasn't shit, or every going to actually be shit, and still dating him? WHEW! Let's lift that self esteem up ladies!!

3. I'm so tired of seeing people so "I'm about to put my city on the map" in reference to blowing up doing something. If you are NOT planning on actually coming BACK to your city and BUILDING up the community chile shut up. You becoming famous is NOT putting your city on the map. No one give a rats ass where you are from. They just want to see you perform or what not. Yeah .. kinda over that. FOR SURE for my city. They need more jobs and community centers to help the youth reach for more. You over here talking out the side of your neck. AND NO a "camp" is not HELPING the community. Most of the time the people attending STILL have to pay to go. But that ain't none of my business.

4. MEN!!!! Stop begging for relationships on FB. GAHT DAMN GAHT DAMN GAHT DAMN .... Don't no woman wanna be with a crying ass man. "I'm just waiting on her to come to me. I'm gone treat her like the queen she is, rub her back, run her bath water, fix her dinner, everything a man 'pose to do"  But kind sir if you were doing that, why you no got no woman? CAUSE YOUR NOT! F outta here with cho Justin Timberlake, cry me a river ass.

5. Can you'll PAH-LEASE stop posting/reposting these crazy videos/pictures on FB!!!!! I do NOT wanna see somebody die, fight, sex, vomit, shit, cut them selves, black people hanging, none of it. I will report your account as SPAM!! Then delete you. When do we grow up? Post something funny! I like to laugh throughout my day.

6. I'm still confused on if Spongebob is a guy or girl.

7. I'm convinced Dora has ADD. Why must we keep reminding her of the clues the backpack gave her? Like we told her at the beginning!!!

8.  I saw somebody arguing on IG and this person say girl you don't even have 1000 followers who are you? SMH. This generation is so lost. Like really? My point isn't valid because I don't have enough "followers"? umkay girl ... I guess

xoxoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!