Skip to main content

Dear Inbox Thugs - LAY OFF

Listen,

I had a completely didn't post for today, unkay! My mom called me still sick, doctors unknown of why her throat has been hurting for days and I have these two ladies in my inbox giving me a f'n headache.I'm an only child so when something is wrong with my mother it throws me into a mood. A "leave me the fack alone until my mother is better " mood. You know something like " I will curse each and every last person out in this place " in Jesus name, amen type of mood. Anywho this post is to you old bats in my inbox talking WRECK LESS!


Lady Number One : I will NOT play the race card with you on this day ma'am. You have been emailing me for the last few weeks on some other shat! Now let me tell you one gah damn thing, umkay, you can believe whatever you want to believe in but I will not tolerate being talked to like I'm crazy in my own damn email. If you believe the government is out to kill the black race, then I suggest you suit up and get ready for war. Me on the other hand, I'm going to sit back and watch. If you want me to take you serious, come to me with FACTS! Not " oh this is my friends website and he knows all the secrets that the government is hiding and if you just get on this boat with us and ride off into the sea we'll start out lives on an island." Girl GTFO my inbox. You believe the government create Ebola to kill the black race. Then you said they brought it to Atlanta to give to the gay men, so that the gay men could give it to the men and women, since so many are on the DL. < insert side eye emoji face > THEN you said, they are making "new niggas". See that's when I ctrl+atl+dlt and shut ALLLLL this shit down. You heard about the fire challenge? Go try it. 

Lady Number Two : I think your the same person as number one, but your email is different so here you go. THIS BLOG IS NOT ABOUT THE WHITE MAN! NOR IS THIS BLOG A PLACE FOR NATURALS! This blog is about whatever in the HELL I want it to be about. What I don't understand is you are SO PRESSED about me "not showing my natural hair in my videos" and "always posting about the white man" but your ass is still here reading. I love all people. If God created orange people and their were nice to me, I would love them too. I don't care about what color MEM is! He's interesting. I don't care if I NEVER show my natural hair, its healthy underneath my braids. FUTHERMORE YOU DON'T KNOW ME IN REAL LIFE YOU TWAT! I'm not "that" black woman, and I will never be. You are HATEFUL! You bashed me "your lost sistah " and you bashed "the unworthy white devil" <rolls eyes> , when you need to be worried about your own edges and when your match.com account will be back active! 

If you guys want someone to play with, I suggest you find a partner and get it poppin! My head hurts, your both dumb,and my mom is sick. Fack out my face until further notice. 

xoxoxo
Just Went Dill Like A F'n Pickle 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!