Skip to main content

I love a married Man - Reader Letter

WHEW! Miss me? Last week was too much for me and I needed to step away. I won't go into detail about it here but just know I am upset! ONWARD AND UPWARDS SHALL WE!!

Time for an Ask Shanice Week! Bring some humor back to the blog and get so of you'll together(and me caught up) with these emails.

Caught it below :

Dear Shanice,

I enjoy your blog and hope that you can help me. (Don't they all chile .. )  I started dating a married man about 8 months ago. He told me he was unhappy with his married life, but wasn't sure if he wanted to leave his wife. I went into this as a side chick, I guess you could say. ( No girl, I'm gone say )  After seeing him for a few months he told me he would leave his wife for me and wanted to start a family soon. I was so excited because I had grown to love this man with everything I had. I move closer to his side of town, so that I could see him more, and he slowly started moving things in. I stop taking my birth control, and soon became pregnant.( hard eye roll )  I thought he would be happy for us. I took a picture of the test and sent it to him. He came over and we argued. He told me he was never leaving his wife and had he known I was off of my pills he would've wore a protection. I can't believe he is acting this way. I am now 5 months pregnant and I have not spoken to him since our last argument. I want to tell his wife, I am carrying his first child! My mom thinks I'm foolish, but I know I am where he wants to be. I just need to know how to tell his wife.

Thanks, Sarah


SSSSSSSAAAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ............
THA HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!!!! Let me tell you something .. a side chick aint NEVER, yes AINT NEVER , gone be the main thing! He filled your head full of lies and like a dumb ass you believed him. You NEVER believe a man is going to "divorce" his wife until he DIVORCES his wife. I can't help you tell his wife because if I was her, I would knock your ass out! I mean, you are pregnnt right now but the rage would be so high. Your not in love with a married man, your in love with the marriage life style. You want to be a wife so gah damn bad that you will SHIT on the next woman's down fall at the time, to steal her husband. That's low girl! Now your going to be a single mother because you let D!CK blind you. Cause girl, that's all it is. You're over there going koo koo for coco puffs and he STILL goes home to his wife every night. So let me tell you what to do. Grab your big girl, Wal-Mart 4 in a pack panties and listen! Your going to tell his wife what has happened. NOT that you are in love with him, BUT that you guys have been having an affiar for 8 months. HOLD THE HELL ON ... bih you 5 months pregnant? That means you were sexing unprotected at 3 months? Help me get thru this somebody!!!! Ok back on topic, that he told you he wasn't sure about leaving and you persuaded him. Be sure to include that he knows you are pregnant right now. I hope you have a great pregnancy and you might want to take someone with you when you tell her. She might hit you. IJS .. you are about to ruin her life.

xoxoxo
Stunned at unprotected sex after 3 months .... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!