Skip to main content

Dear MEM | This is getting weird now

I haven't seen you since last week and I thought you would be mad at me. YET you are leaning over me, giving me the goo-goo eyes. * que song " bag back bag back, give me 50 ft, give me 50 ft, give me 50 ft" * And what in the hell are you talking about, mistletoe  and holiday spirit ..... Let me just play back the scene for you. 

I bend down to tie my shoe and look up and here you are .... grinning like a fool!

Me : You should really make a noise before you sneak up on people
MEM : laughs Your so little. You had to get all the way down just to tie your boots. 
Me : whatever 
MEM : Don't you just love the Christmas Holiday. I love this time of the year. 
Me : I do love this time of the year. 
Now your leaning over me 
MEM : So have you been naughty or nice this year?
Me : Excuse me?
MEM : I am Santa's little helper and I need to know so I can report back. 
Me : 0_o I've been VERY nice. Wouldn't you say?
MEM: Well idk, I haven't known you that long. You may have had a naughty run or two. 
Me : Well on that note, I'm going to just go on up. 
MEM : They should really put a Mistletoe  on this thing. I bet a lot of great memories would be created due to that.
Me : That is a horrible Idea. Um Are you ok? You seem a little bit off.
MEM : I'm VERY good. I have just been doing some thinking. We should catch up soon. 
Me : I thought this was our catching up. You stalking me, holding me hostage from the Elevator and telling me your life story. 
MEM : You should really get to know me. 
Me : Welp, I'm going up now. This is starting to get weird. 
- I hold the elevator open - 
Me : Are you getting on?
MEM : No, I just stopped by to see if I could catch you. 
 - Doors close - 

Let's not do that again ummkay. 

xoxoxo
Dear North Pole HR Department, 
Someone needs to be FIRED

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!