Skip to main content

10 pounds in 7 days ... I Promise It's not crack or a Diet

Happy Monday all you awesome people!! Happy Veteran's Day to all of our solider serving now and that have served! You guys are much appreciated!

 I have been asked by a few people * waves at Terri, hey girl!* about my Vi Shakes and if I am still on my weight lost mission. I am ....... slowly! LOL. I am no longer on the shakes, because * men scroll along, getting personal* it throws off my cycle. The soy in the shake makes it wwaaayyy longer and I am NOT here for it. Like, not at all, not tomorrow, not next week, not after I have children, NOT NEVER. My parents are on it and they are doing pretty well. My mom's was the same way, thank God it wasn't the menz I'm not ready, but she is down to one shake a day. 

So I lost 15 pounds in two weeks, a little while back. I thought I was SO fine, I stopped working out. Chile ... that 15 pounds jump right back on my wide ass in just a few shorts weeks. I always say I'm not going to do another diet, I'm just going to find what works for me. WWWAAHHH-LLLAAAHH!!! I found it. I lost 10 pounds in 7 days without even trying. 

This is what I do : 

I started prepackaging my lunch. Now, I work 3 miles from my house so you would think I would have enough time to pack a lunch. Girl WHET? I go right outta the door and order take out for lunch. 

Counting calories is a BEAST but I used my fitness pal app and it does all the work for me. I don't say " oh, i'm not going over this amount of calories" I just want to keep up with what I am putting in my mouth. 

Work Out Work Out Work Out!!! Listen, You have to work out. I get at least a 30 minute walk on the treadmill, inclined of course. I watch netflicks because it catches my attention and I can go longer than just listening to music. 

You want to know what I'm eating for lunch ... what does the Un Creditable Counselor have in her lunchbox ..... 

Breakfast : 
Special K Bar ( at the dollar tree 6 for $1!! Hello!! I got 2 boxes and walked out like a BAWSH!) & Coffee

Lunch : 
Salad with cucumbers & cheese. I pour about 2 tablespoons of dressing in another container and I dip my folk in it. I have a lot of dressing left over. 

Snacks : 
Great Value LowFat Yogurt
Apple & Peanut Butter

I drink about 70oz of water through out the day. I eat a meat and two sides for dinner. I put the meal on my medium saucer plate for portion control. 

My advice to you is go to Wal-mart and get a bunch of tub-a-wear to pre-pack. Get Netflick or Hulu Plus and watch your favorite show while working out. I'll try to post more of these as I progress.  

xoxoxo

Your thick guru 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!