Skip to main content

Dear Mr. Motorcyle Man, Get A Grip

How did I end up getting out of the car, at the same time that you get out of your car? Listen, you are such a beautiful man. Like if you decided to be a woman, you could totally pull it off. I am happily taken. Like The Cosby Show happy, like they put two toys in my happy meal when I was 5 y/o happy, like HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ok, that didn't make any sense but w/e. Also, you see this wall mount that is always on this elevator when you get on with me? Yes Freaky Jason right there staring at you in the mirror. You make his neck vein pop out and it makes me nervous. Once my mom neck vein popped out when I was getting a whooping and just let me tell you ............ I wore sweatpants all week.

I want to live. I'm pretty sure you want to live so here we go with just a few things that you can do for me and I'll continue to smile at you on this quick ride up.

1. Thanks for telling me I have nice big brown eyes. You can't see to my soul, so stop staring into my face. It's creepy.
2. We cannot, will not, ever in life text/imessage/facetime/elevatortime/email/pass notes ... so stop suggesting it, OUT LOUD.
3. Stop staring at him when you are talking to me. We will BOTH BE MURDERED ON THIS ELEVATOR!!!

There is more I could talk about but I have a RANT in my spirit that I really just need to get out ..... 

First I want to ask my reader to please pray for my Hometown. There is an unidentified object, taped to a hazardous rail car. School have been let out, but of course people at work at still working. 
Now let me just say I have saw a FEW FB statuses joking about this matter. I don't see anything funny about this. Yes believe that God will protect our community and not let harm come near it but boo boo dont' be stupid. God said have faith, not to be in denial. I hate that people, especially black people , never think something major can happen to them until it happens! Well let me tell you, Marlon didn't think he would lose Nemo until the Shit happened! Mufasa knew he was gone raise his son to be a King until his ass got slaughtered! You are to GAH DAMN old to be laughing about some shit like this. When do we start taking things like this serious. I don't give a single white girl twerking F, if it turns out to be nothing, and I panicked like it was. Guess what! My family is still alive and well. The worst is laughing it up and PEOPLE DIE! You can't laugh from the grave. This is NOT a laughing matter. Grow the Hell up and face reality. I pray that no harm comes to anyone and that the people making fun of this situation choke on a piece of Popeye's biscuit, eyes get real watery,almost die, then coughs it up to live to see another day. 

xoxoxox

The PISSED Consulor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!