Skip to main content

Dear Shanice : I'm 20; my husband is 30 and cheating.

Dear Shanice,

My name is Amber and I am 20. I have been dating my husband since I was 16 and we have been married for 3 months. We have one child and I am pregnant now. Recently my husband and I bought a house and two new trucks. My husbands credit isn't so good so I put everything in my name and my husband gave me the down payments. My husband is a welder and he is 30 years old. I am a stay at home mom and I am in college to become a hair stylist. I want to open a salon one day. After we got married my husband started being very distant and working a lot of overtime. I don't see him a lot and when he is home he is always attached to his phone. The other day my cousin came over and showed me all these profiles of my husband on dating sites. He has a separate instagram, and facebook page from the one that I know of. I went through his phone and saw him texting girls his penis and girls sending him naked photos. He was taking these girls out and meeting up with them at hotels. I don't have many friends that approve of our relationship so I don't want to ask them for advice. Can you please help me with this situation. I am in no way able to raise my soon to be two kids since I don't have a job and I have all this stuff in my name. I haven't told my husband that I found this stuff because I have no plan. Once I married him, my family distance themselves away from me. Any advice would be helpful .


Dear Amber ..

Your husband is SICK! First off you started dating him when you were 16, which means he was 26. Nah I know ya'll young girls be out here looking 25 at 14 with all that makeup and weave .. BUT  you don't come off as a girl that would lie about her age. To me ..and this is just my opinion, I feel like your "husband" preyed on you and used you to get what he wanted. I feel like he also has you in this situation were even if you were to find out something on him .. what the hell can you do? You have no money with a house, and two cars in your name. And honestly you might want to check you credit because he could have several credit cards in your name. HHUUNNYYY I know b/c they were throwing them out back in the day when I went to school. I just want to hug you and smack you at the same time. My advice is to go look into your bank account. If you don't have one - get one. Ask him to add you onto his - if you aren't already .. say you need to buy stuff for school and the house .. girl make up a reason to be added onto the account - if not then you are going to have to lie about needing money OFTEN! Calculate your bills for 3 months and try to somehow get that amount of money into your own bank account. Check all your records to see if his name is on the deed, car notes, etc because you are going to kick him out. Oh I know you knew I was gone say kick his ass out nah didn't you! Once you have all this stuff in your name - lights, water,cable, insurance (car and health ) and the money saved up ... KICK HIS ASS OUT!! If you are afraid of him kindly change the locks, and leave his ass a note - with all those accounts he has been hiding from you - on your front door. You may not feel like you have the strength to do so but hunny you do! You are extremely too young to be going through all of this. Girl at twenty I would've ran back to my mama house if all this was happening to me. CHILE NO! Your husband is a predator. No I don't know this for sure but it seems like he found a young, naive girl, made her fall in love, was able to get the house and cars he wanted but credit couldn't afford and is still doing his own thing on the side b/c you have no way of leaving because he has stripped you of everything. You have no money, no close friends or family, no stability ... you up shit creek without a paddle and there is a hole in your boat boo. So leave him. Hold it together for a little while and get those COINTS saved up .. and kick his ass out. BYE MISTER MISTER!  

You'll do a lot of this .... but it's gone be ALRIGHT!

P.S And make sure when you leave him .. you get you 12 white folks and take this shit to trial bih!!! Get some alimony and child support. Cause we want ALL OUR MONEY! 

Peace and Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!