Skip to main content

My Friends Jumped A Girl - Reader Letter

Dear Shanice,

A month ago my friends jumped this girl over some Facebook beef. Basically one of my friends on and off again boyfriend started dating this girl and posting her all over social media. My friend was still sleeping with him and started tagging the girl in statuses. It became real messy and they decided to jump her at her job. I told them this was a dumb idea but these dumb asses decided to do it anyway. They waited until she got off and jumped her at her job. They broke both her legs,cracked her jaw, busted up get face real bad and did something to her back. She doesn't know who jumped her but her mother is pressing charges. I am no longer friends with these girls because I'm very ashamed of this. My question is should I volunteer information to her mother. She has asked me if I knew who did it, because everyone knows they were beefing , and I have just kept my mouth closed. The police are investigating as well.They have threaten to beat me up if I say anything but I will shoot they ass. I really wanna say something please help.

PS : The guy has completely stop talking to my friend and made a statement for the girl. He is with the girl that got beat up now.

______________________________________________________________________________

Girl let me tell you something right now .. FUCK EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF THOSE GIRLS. That is petty as hell. First off, I am not here for jumping anyone. If you have a problem with someone, YOU take it up with her. Not the whole damn team. Why do I have to jump a girl because you are mad at her? No boo boo, that's between you and her. Second, if you wanted to beat anyone's ass, it should've been his ass. He is the one stringing your dumb ass along. Why you mad at her? If you, as the friend, know the relationship is on and off then trust EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS TOO!

Now on to if I think you should say anything. Before I answer let me tell you this. The only thing I agree to about "snitches get stitches" is over petty drug charges. And only because they throw the book at black people for 2oz of weed. Yeah I believe you should shut the hell up and move on about things like that. Since her mother asked you, yes go ahead and tell her what you know. This is going to turn into an actually case and you may have to testify BUT get this girl some justice. Your friends need to grow the hell up. They also need to pay for all the damage they did to this poor girl. DICK AINT THAT BOMB TO GO TO JAIL OVER!!! My prayers are with you on this. If you have to catch a body, save all your text messages so you can plead self defense. Hell keep this email to show you were threaten.

Ladies stop being a dumb ass out here. You'll be so quick to want to jump somebody over some petty beef. Let me tell ya'll this shit again ... ORANGE IS NOT THE NEW BLACK!! JAIL IS REAL. Trust me, let this had been one of my relatives, you would have an entire clan looking for your ass. Revenge is MINE said ye Shanice. And we not gone jump you. We are going to beat your ass one by one. You got enough nerve to break both this girls legs, fuck up her jaw, and her back? Oh I would HAVE TO HAVE YOU.

xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!