Skip to main content

Hands and Feet Inside the Compartment

I'm going to tell you RIGHT NOW ... this post is NOT what you think it is. If you have a comment back about what I'm about to say. be respectful. I am NOT in the mood today. I have a headache, these people in my work inbox are nuts and I'm hungry.

So I want to talk to my ladies about keeping your gah damn hands to yourself. Let me say that I am NOT here for domestic violence AT ALL! I will not be commenting on the Ray Rice situation, point, blank, period. I will be talking about handsy ass women. I think I just made that word up ... anyways ...



I have personally seen a man get his ass BEAT TO SLEEP from a girl. No one stopped it. Everybody watched. This girl was bigger and stronger than him. She walked up to him asking if he had said this that and the other, and before he could even reply she had slammed his head into the brick wall behind him. Now to most women, he should not hit her back. Just in this situation why shouldn't he? She is the one that is actually BIGGER and STRONGER than him! Is it safe to say that he could call the police and file charges against her? If he was to hit her back, even if it doesn't phase her ( as most licks from females don't phase many men who are whooping up on them), would you be on her side?

Every man is NOT the same. Every women is NOT the same. Yes, men shouldn't hit women, but guess what ladies, we need to also keep our hands to ourselves. Every man is not the respectable man that your brother or cousins are. Some men don't give a fuck about you and as soon as you get upset and want to slap him upside the head, your ass is laid out on the floor. Is that your fault? Some say no, because he shouldn't have hit me. Some say it's 50/50 because if you would have not put your hands on him, he would not have hit you.

I'm on the fence about the entire situation. I know women who get beat just because when their man woke up she was smiling in her sleep and he didn't like it. Yes that crazy shit right there pisses me off. But I also know couples who fight. Like REALLY fight. I have nothing to say or judge them on because they are each passing licks, and most of the time it is started by the woman. I know for a fact, because I have heard it with my own ears, women will hit a man dead in his shit and say " and you bet not hit me back because I'm a girl". Girl WHET! You don't busted this man's lip and blacked his eye!!

I'm not saying either is better or worst. Well, actually hitting a female is horrid and no man should. I stand by that. I don't want anyone to get confused on this post thinking that I am blaming women for getting beat up. That is not what I am saying, and you should start over. But I also stand by women checking ourselves before we LAUNCH at a man because we are mad, and we think he isn't going to hit us. I know my boyfriend will not hit me. I have seen him and his sister almost WWE(F? child IDK) : RAW it out, but that doesn't mean I will put my hands on him.

Once again, all men aren't like this. I have seen women hit men WAY MORE than I have seen a man hit a woman. ( No, I'm not saying women abuse men more than men abuse women.) Again, I'm not saying this is right but no one should be putting their hands on each other period! Every man knows that one female that if she hits him, he will fight her because her licks are going to feel like a man's. Go with the Golden Rule : Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. MEANING : EVERYBODY KEEP YOUR GAH DAMN HANDS TO YOURSELF.

PS : To you low life ass men out here beating women, I hope those dogs Mike Vick were fighting, find you and eat your ass alive! You worthless piece of shit!

PPS : I didn't proof read this so deal with it ...
xoxo
ThisIsBoom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!