Skip to main content

Randomness Part 7

So Long, farewell, to you my friend! Goodbye for now, until we meet again. It's been great to play and sing together( in the box) , and now it's time to say goodbye ( makes noise ). In the box was the JAM!!! I know you'll was sanging it along with me. 

Anywho welcome shark bait uh ah ah ( it's from Finding Nemo ) to Randomness Part 7!! I feel like it's been a while since I did one, so let's get on with it umkay? UMKAY!

1. The Summer is here,and crop tops are STILL not in my near future. But, I'm so fine with that. It's the fact that you other larger than life MEM's are not. UMMMM, I am not trying to see your stomach out, if it's tucked in your jeans. As I always say, looking like ya stomach dumlapes over your breetches. It's ok to be cute, but don't give people a reason to talk. Keep pushing girls!! I am! 

2. I think I'm a professional ratchet. I mean as soon as my wheels hit the pavement leaving work its " Let me in, le le let me in, let me smash you and yo friends, I'm just tryna go in yyaaayyy! She like poppin Molly she like ..." you get the picture. I mean I know all the words to this song. People give me the side eye because I'm in this sweater suit and knee length skirt cramping that batman in my truck. Is there a class I can take?

3. If you not gone give me any of your food stamps, stop telling me how much you get for your 35 kids. I don't care!!!!! Yes, you sell them and you steal .... BUT you still not giving me any so ... keep your $1500 .. selfish ass ... 

4. So, you'll been to church since Easter Sunday? I'm not judging, just checking. Oh wait, Mother's Day just passed. So yeah, you'll was there. Do you'll get mad uncomfortable when the pastor comes up to you after service for the awkward ass, "haven't seen you in a while, nice to have you" conversation. Like he don't know you only come on special occasions. Be up there sweating bullets let Lord please don't let him know what I was doing last night. LOL!!! 

5. There is this one guys at my job that weirds me the hell out. I want to tell him " DON'T YOU SEE ME NOT TALKING TO YOU! WHY ARE YOU HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH THE BACK OF ME" Why don't people understand that when you umhm and aww ( insert weird little laugh ) that means leave me the hell alone. Kinda like the man that called me Shay Bell? Remember?

6. I was in Publix and I saw this little girl knock down all the snacks her mama told her she couldn't have. The mom just picked them up and said you are getting a time out. She knocked them down again and stepped on it. The mom just did the same thing again. I looked at this bih like .... if you don't snatch up the neck of her tshirt, so that when you let go its real wrinkly and let her know! You gotta make your lips into a thin line, teeth close and say real quietly ... when I get home, Ima tardatassup you hear me? You better start crying now! I'm not here for bad ass kids. Remember the little girl in CrackerBarrel?

7. Youhadababybyamanthataintshitanditsaboy .... Congrats!

8. So if you are my friend on FB you know I recieved a letter from a girl trying to figure out how to tell her sister she is sleeping with her husband. It's a LLLLLOOONNNGGGG story but just a little sneak peak. These sisters just met a few years ago and the new sister never met the husband. The wife sister has been married to him for over 4 years and the girlfriend sister has been dating him for about 2. They do not live in the same area and the girlfriend sister was advised by the cheating husband that he was in the army. Did you catch that? Its alot .. I'm going to do a Vlog about it because I NEED TO GO IN ON BOTH PARTS! 

Thanks for checking in ! You guys are super awesome! Have a great weekend ... oh and I will update on MEM and D next week :) 


xoxoxo
Julius, Beyonce Bodyguard, sister 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!