Skip to main content

Personal Rant

Happy Monday!!!

I have started this first sentence over like a million times. My blog has no structure, some times I write about MEM and some times I write about other things. Today will be an other things post. Sorry if you were looking for an MEM post, it isn't behind this door. Now go sit with Mother Love and wait on the update. 

So again, this is just a rant! If your feelings get hurt because of something I said, stop clicking on these post. 

What happen to fighting? I'm not talking about that near death fighting. I'm talking about that, when your friends see that the message you are were trying to give, is given, then breaking you'll up  type of fighting. I remember when you didn't like someone, you'll fought and let it go. Hell some times you didn't even fight, you just ignored each other and went about your day. I am so tired of hearing about people getting killed and shot up because of a disagreement. Listen, nothing in this world is that serious. If so and so was talking about your mother, you catch so and so out and whoop they ass. After that it's over. Now So and So, you need to just take that ass whooping and learn from it. These kids these days, yeah I know I'm not that old but w/e, they lose a fight and then they wanna go shoot up people. Listen here, half of you'll aim is off like Dory, and instead of shooting the one person you mad at, your stupid ass now have 5 capital murder charges. I just don't get it. You'll don't watch Lock - UP? First 48? Criminal Minds? THE NEWS??!!! Jail is real! That life sentence is REAL! You out here trying to look hard in front of your people and when they close those bars behind you, your "people" not gone give two shits about you. Now you in jail, doing life, becoming somebodies bitch. Oh because you will be greasing up another man's feet doing a life sentence. Get a grip on life! The mature thing to do is to either talk to that person or let that mess go. So many innocent people are losing their lives because you mad somebody called you a bitch in front of your hometeam. Really? I'm done with this because there is so much more I can say but I'll save it for another day ............

Hey you trying to live like the Jones, come here! I have never understood how people enjoy struggling. Now I'm not talking about I work at McDonalds with two kids and both they daddies locked up struggling. I'm talking about I make 50k a year, but live pay check to pay check. There is no reason you do not have money for everyday living things. If you get paid on Friday of each week and by Tuesday your ass need to borrow money from someone else to live the rest of the week ............................ take a step back and call a financial adviser! People like to put on this act for others like they have it made, but in reality sleeping on a pull out couch eating roman noddles Tuesday - Thursday for dinner. Who are you stunting for and where is your damn money going. It's so funny how people are quick to tell you stay out they pocket, and even quicker to ask you for money. The Jones live in a penthouse apartment, because they have to money to. You live in a 5 bedroom house, with no real furniture because in your mind, you need to. Have you scheduled a doctors appointments, because you have really lost your damn mind. Quick to jump on social media and post about what you have, while your lights about to get cut off and you riding on fumes to work. I live like me. I have a two bedroom apartment, because it's just me and the hunny there. I have the same furniture for the last few years because it's still good. I make out a budget and follow it, because I know somebody gone ask me for some money! Ok, that last part was a lie, but hell that's what it seems like I'm saving for. So the answer is no! You better go knock on the Jones door and ask if you can rent out a room, because this bank is closed forever. Don't be that 30 year old that we all know that lives pay check to pay check, but flex on IG in their new clothes for the club. #teamtoomuch

xoxoxoxo
8 days since any social media contact .... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!