Skip to main content

All Men Aren't Trash Sis

Listen ....


We get it Sis! WE ....GET.....IT!! The men you have dated over your ENTIRE life time have been TRASH. You do not have to remind us every few weeks. But I want to let you in on a little secret that you might not know umkay? ALL MEN AREN'T TRASH! Whew! I'm so glad I was able to let you in on that secret. Feel better? I do!


Honestly though I'm over the man bashing on social media. I'm not sure if ya'll think rallying together on the "men aren't shit" trip is going to help you find a good man or even have one approach you but ummm .. it's not helping your situation. No matter how much you talk about oh I'm staying single forever, I don't need a man, I'm so happy to be in my bed knowing a man ain't cheating on me, you talk ... I BET YOU A MILLION DOLLARS THAT I DON'T HAVE ... when that right man comes around all that talk will change.

Right hand to God, the aliens, and ancestor I do NOT want to be single. That single shit is not for the kid. Been there, done that, had my heart torn out and stepped on and I would do it all over again to get back with my husband and create the great memories we have. Ya'll TRIPPIN!

AND WHAT IS IT ABOUT YOU THAT KEEP ATTRACTING THESE AIN'T SHIT MEN! Like after 2 or 3 of them ... you should be able to smell that trait from a mile away? Maybe I'm tripping. Or maybe you had a good one in that bunch and it just didn't work out for some reason.

We as women are not as easy to put up with as we think. I have SEVERAL solid homeboys and when we talk about why they are still single or why they have stop talking to their current chick ... ya'll mofo crazy. This coming from a crazy women herself. LOL. Ya'll straight be out here WILDIN! Some jump into things to fast and when the guy expresses it .. BOOM ... he aint shit
Some try to play hard ball and BOOM ... he don't have time for games
Some of ya'll just want free shit and BOOM .. they are HIP TO THE GAME
Some of ya'll are one way at first and three months later banana creme pie comes out and BOOM ... he gotta hide his car in the back yard so you don't think he's home

And we aren't even going to start on the MUST HAVES ...
Current car, house or apartment with no roommate(although I mean what's wrong with saving money having a roommate?), 1 kid,great paying job, college degree,take you out every weekend, buy you a Gucci bag so you can put it on social media, buy your bundles, get your nails and feet done, make your ass fat, take you to Dubai, spend every free minute he has with you, go to every event your homegirls having, buy ya'll matching jordans, let you break up with him and then send you a long message about how ya'll arent broke up cause he gone be there forevah, he gotta eat ya ass, send flowers to ya job every third of the month just cause .. like bitch I just wanna get to know you and still be able to live my life ffffaawwwwkkkkkk!!!!!

Let's not get on you judging your relationship off the bullshit you see on social media. My husband will never have roses and candles spread out on the bed for me. I know this. He knows I will be thinking about who gone clean these roses up. BUT my husband will and has gone out in the freezing cold to fill my tank up for me. (PANTIES COMING OFF UMMKAY!!!) I don't get mad at him or judge him for what other men do for their women because I know who I am dating and married too.

Just because you are single doesn't mean anything is wrong with you ( well some of ya'll are crazy as hell but I mean ... I guess) or that you have to bash men. Just chill until you find your person. If I was a man I wouldn't talk to any of ya'll bashing on social media because you seem unhappy as hell.

Now don't get me wrong girls ... ITS SOME TRASH ASS MEN OUT HERE! But I promise you, the good outweigh the bad. ESPECIALLY if you stop friend zoning them.

xoxo
I still love us ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!