Skip to main content

I Went To Jail

Ya'll ... they locked a playa UP!!!!! They tried to keep a real G down!!! They tried to hold this black woman BACK!! Let me tell ya'll what had happened .....


So in March I had an accident. I thought I hit the man but after explaining it to everybody, it seems he might have hit me. All I know is I was trying to see around a curb. I pulled up a little and saw him truck fly by. I stopped but he kept going and his card took the side of my car with him. So panicking me - I just wrote that I hit him. EITHER WAYYYYYYY - the police came, got all out information, INSURANCE INFO ( remember this part ) and sent us on our way. Mind you Geico still ain't fixed my shit .... and it's May .... but that's another story.

I also got a ticket earlier that week - that week was like the worst. I hadn't had a wreck or gotten a ticket in 10 years, broke that record that week I tell ya. Any whooossss .... my soon to be mother in law told me to go up there and ask for driving school to lower my ticket, plus it won't go on my driving record. BOOM! Works for me right? Let's get to the day my black ass got arrested. Grab a drink ... because I need it ...

Since my last name starts with a B, I'm always first. I take my little ass up there .. " Umm yes sir majesty ummm I would like to go to driving school and be a great student to lower this high ass ticket. " Judge says yes you may, see the lady on the corner. The lady on the corner says you'll go out this door and see the lady across the hall to set your date .. BUT FIRST .. go see the police officer at the other end of the desk. I'm new to this ya'll - I didn't know what was going for a G.

" Umm yes Mr. BadBoysBadBoysWhatCHaGonnaDoWhatChaGonnaDoWhenTheyComeForYou, the lady on the end told me to come see you."
" Yes I have a warrent for your arrest"
" Me :
 I said uhrahummm .. for whet? When? This is the only ticket I have gotten in 10 years. He says for driving without insurance in a white challenger. I said my car - I have never gotten a ticket in my car! ( My ticket was in the Mister's truck ). He says ma'am I can't see more than that but I have to take you to the back. INSTANT MUTHA F'N PANIC!!!!!  I called Danny up there and he is looking crazier than I am about me getting arrested. He walked me to the back ya'll I was fighting them tears ok! I was FIGHTING!! Handcuffed me to the little pole thing, where the phone was and bail bonds numbers where. I started thinking about how I was gone survive in jail right .. like I'm gone get me a down ass bitch and she gone fight er'body for me so I can eat in peace right .. right right .. or or or right .. I'm not gone bathe and write my name in shit on my cell wall THAT WAY - I'll do my time in the hole and no one will see me .... OOORRR I'm just gone have to fuck a guard and get pregnant. Danny will understand.

I get told I am bailing my own self out .. like umm ok sure ... I STILL get finger printed and I STILL get a mug shot .. My first one ya'll .. they didn't even let a hoe put her eyebrows on!! Lips was as ashy as Tyrone Biggim' lips .. They finally tell me who put the warrant out on me and IT'S THE OLD ASS MAN THAT I WAS IN THE ACCIDENT WITH!! Now how in the hell they let old ass man put a warrant out on me for the accident - that on the damn police report that he got my name off of - SAID MY INSURANCE COMPANY AND POLICY NUMBER !!!! How in the UNITED RACIST STATES OF AMERICAAASSSS did no one look and see that I had insurance! Likeeee the police would've towed my car AND given me a ticket THAT DAY! Stupid ass white man!

I went to trial this morning - minus the 12 white folks and I won!! Case Dismissed!! Eat Shit Old Man!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!