Skip to main content

I Almost Kidnapped A Baby

Listen ... my "clock" alarm is going off and it's LOUD ! The last few months I have been in baby fever like nobodies business. It's a STRONG battle between just getting pregnant or fitting into this wedding dress. Actually .. it's really not that hard because I'm getting in that damn dress. BOY BYE! Like it's so strong I be on Pinterest looking at where to order these baby headband and head wraps. Little boy bowties and shit ... ya'll help me lol

I don't know who's baby this is but she is PRECIOUS!!

So Friday my fiance's grandfather took us out to eat at the Doubletree. This is also the hotel our wedding party will be staying at, so we went to check on rooms and so forth. While I was sitting there this lady came in with her little girl. She had on the cutest little dress with some pink chucks. ( Yes I still remember what she had on - my ovaries almost made me kidnap her! ) She was on 10 and her mama looked like at any moment she could burst out in tears from having to chase her around. 

I would love a chocolate baby!!!
The little girl ran to me and started looking at my phone. I was sending an email and she just stood there looking at me and back at my phone. Ya'll .. I'm not lying .. I could've pick her up and took the hell off running. I mean they would've caught me bbeeccaauuusseee I'm not that fast, the little girl was kinda thick which would've slowed me down more, and also where is my transportation? Oh yeah he's sitting beside me, not willing to take this felony charge for a G. BUT my ovaries were just acting a damn fool! The baby left me and went over to Danny and I was slick upset! Like, so I'm not good enough for you anymore? All babies do that to me when he is around. Punk ass fiance, with his punk ass light brown eyes, and his punk ass cute smile that makes the babies love him more than me. Punk Ass! 



So I, Shanice Lastnamechangesin27days, am ready for my own baby. Yeah yeah I know the pain of having them .... I get that ... But I'm ready to have my own baby. I have baby niece's and a little nephew and I love them ..... but ummmm .... they aren't mines. Like they mama's will only let me keep them for so long. Mind you  - my nephew Zaire is already on a time limit with me because he likes to top row DDT ( is that what it's called? ) my ass like we in the wrestling ring and I just can't lol. He real strong for a 2 year old. My niece Lex just wants to eat all my food and stomp around the house.

Future conversation :
Them : You know Shanice, Danny's wife
You : Umhm they just got married right?
Them: Yeah girl, and you know she pregnant now.
You : Damn didn't they just get married?

Me :

Have a great Sunday - fyi I didn't proofread this lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!