Skip to main content

Whas'Tha Pra'lem


Heeellllloooo Ladies! HHEEELLLLLOOOO. How are ya'll doing toniigghhhtttt? FFFIINNEEE. Can I keep it rrrreeeaallllll? YYYYEESSS. And say what's on my mind? ... What cha'll know about that!!! THROWBIKE! 


So before we get started, yes I took a break. With getting engaged and started new avenues in my life, I didn't have the time to fully give myself to blogging. I love blogging but it started to feel more like a 9-5 than a fun pass time. Emails got to be tew murch and I just had to CTRL+ATL+DLT real quick like. But I'm back like Dora's Map! 

Today is just a random catch up and our normal FOOLISHNESS will be back in effect tomorrow. UMKAY!

1. I'm still getting married. Whew! I'm not pregnant - come through Lord! - but Trina from Babyshopaholic is not helping me ANY! I have to stop looking at her stuff ... ovaries are on FLLEEKKK!! I do have a new niece and I just want to love her all day. But she's so tiny and back home so I can only do so much here :(

2. Why are old men always trying to put they paws on us young thangs? Like sir you are one hundred and elevendy ( that's a word ) years old. Please get on somewhere before I make you throw your back out and run away with your LifeAlert button. I'm not about to be out here playing with these old mens umkay. I'm not about to let you play with my nibbles for no little couple hundred dollars sir PLEASE! I'm not here to make you feel like you still got it, no bueno. Go back to the retirement home and fine that one frisky granny in there and rub healing oils and peppermints on each other until you both pass out. Should be a great 120 seconds for you boo! (:

3. Conversing with myself yesterday ... I was like listen girl ... you can fuck your 20's UP! Let's coast through these 30's umkay but at 40!!!!! At 40 I'm going to SHIT ON EVERYBODY. At 40 I want to be where I want to be in life. My children will be a great traveling size, so I can take them places with me and I plan to live in the house that I want, not the house they give me, my husband still gone be FFIIINNNEEEE ( hey boo ) and everyone around me won't be living check to check. Now I ain't say I was breaking nobody off or getting nobody no jobs .... BUT .... I'm also not about to stay around anyone who hasn't heard that a savings account is to be used too. 

4. #Blacklivesmatter in case you forgot. 

5. This is a topic for an upcoming day but women can you please stop saying all men cheat. You are setting yourself up to ALLOW someone to cheat on you. No ma'am, no sir, no kool-aid! You mean to say you feel that all men possibly have cheated but that you hope your man doesn't on you. Now you sitting up here watching his 3 kids ages 2.3.and 7 - meanwhile ya'll been together 5 years with an 4 year old together. -_- Girl if you don't GET YO ASS ON! Just because he comes back doesn't mean he "loves you". It means he know he doesn't have to worry about answering for he's actions ... because you gon' fuss and be mad for about 2 weeks. You gone let facebook know you deserve someone better, without really saying ya'll broke up - but we peep game. Then your going to let him right back in because " I don't wanna say I wasted 5 years of my life". I rather it be 5 than 20 years, still not married, with all these chirren!! Maybe he is the man for you ( side eye ) but let that man grow the hell up first before you try to force him into something. 

So send me an email and let me know " Whas'Tha Pra'lem " sbarrett3289@gmail.com :)


xoxox 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!