Skip to main content

Year 27 - Happy Birthday!!

BIH YOU GUESSED IT .... WHEW!!!! AND YOU WAS RIGHT!

Today is my birthday .... this post may be filled with random Boosie quotes but just go with me umkay!!! This post shall be a RANDOM one. I haven't blogged much - even though I have a LOT of shit to say ... but after May I should be back on the move. Running a business, and planning a wedding just makes me want to lay down after 3pm and not get up or touch another device. ANY WHOOOOOSSS ...


1. LOOK AT THAT DONKEY BUTT AND THEM BIG OL' LEGS .... I have officially lost 30 pounds!! I keep tilting back and forth so I'm sticking with 30, until I can give a solid 35 lol. I'm excited ... losing weight is not easy .. I had a dream ... my dream was that one day little black boys and black girls ... would come together with little white boys and white girls .. and serve me chicken wings, crab legs, collard greens, fried catfish, pork ribs, mac n cheese, candid yams, broccoli and cheese casserole, fried corn, Waffle House All Star egg scrambled with cheese, raisin toast, hashbrown and bacon on a platter together ... it took me longer than most to lose it but FAWK YA'LL SPEEDY ASSES!! that's about it on this subject ... Looked at my CEO like CEO let’s get this cake, baby I hit the stage and hoes go crazy, I'm player made. All my hoes got Jordan skills, they fade away.

2. Listen single pregnant people ..... just do you time, pop it out .. and go about your life. We do not need to know that people don't need to judge you because you got pregnant without being married. Let me tell you a lil' sum .. but don't tell the other I shared this ... they aren't judging you for getting pregnant, they ARE judging you because 1. ya baby daddy might not be shit. I mean I don't know him ( or you ) personally but that's usually the first thing said .. Girl tell me why Lahshaundrian done got pregnant by Tremarcus! You know he already got 2 kids he dont take care of.   See how that worked ... ooorrrrr 2. Now Samathanrian done got pregnant knowing her momma working two jobs just to keep her head above water. She ain't never gone move out her mama house or get a job. I feel back for her mama for real .. taking care of your daughter and now she bringing another mouth in. Me - I don't give a shit long as they don't ask me to watch that lil mutha fucka. 
Got a body bag - And a couple masks - I bust his ass then I pop a nut in half - Comin through the club man I got my own swag - Don't look wrong cause I will get on your ass

3. If any of you still have money left over from your taxes - you should take a trip. Not to Atlanta either .. go somewhere and explore!!! And if you are one of my readers from Atlanta ... take yo ass out of GA!!!! 
knock knock I'm in this bitch let me get some act rite. who it is at the do, bitch this baby tracklight. they criticize me talk about me like some fucking hoes they fuck my name up with promos say I don't cum to shows but you got me fucked up so I'm bucked up and fucked up so I wrote this song for bitch made $$$$ still got all switch blade $$$$$

4. I hate paw patrol. My nephew and niece loved that dumb ass show. Listen .. there is no way animals .. let alone little ass puppies over here flying planes and getting monkies away from the volcanos! Nah bruh ... I gave Spongebob a pass but nope. I'm not with these little dogs and their hurt feelins .. 

These niggas be talking 'bout this, these $$$$ be talking 'bout that But they ain't never slung that yak, they ain't ever laid in that rack On that other side Of the wall where the real walk, cold nights, real talk $$$$$ they telling lies, $$$$ what block you own?

5. Last year I got engaged on my birthday. I really hope a lot of you readers find love this year. I don't understand how this generation hate to show emotions or always wants to be the "one upper" person. Just love! Open your self up and be honest. Because men let me tell ya .. ya'll keep taking advice from your single home boy that got 3 kids by 3 women .. this sausage head ass man can't even pull out WHY ARTH THOU LISTENING TO HIM!! Women tuck a little of your independence in. No no I'm not saying shove it all the way back - but some of us come off as men eaters. As if you only need him for sex and we both know it's nothing like having a man that you can call your own to enjoy life with, vent too, play fight together, build with. DATE!! I dated way back when that one time I had been single before I got my mine right lol .. Dating is fun !!! Do more than go eat ... and if you so happen to want to give the panties up ... and he so happens to not call you back .... at least you got your back cracked. 

Happy 27th To Me! I didn't proof read this either sooooo . yeah lol have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!