Skip to main content

Growth & Wisdom - Get You Some

I'm so tired of seeing people "beef" and fight on FB from my small town. I know each small town has it's problems, but GAH DAMN!! I swear it seems like every year it gets worst. I can't even fault the younger kids for being out here in the streets, showing no respect for elders, fighting over petty shit, keeping up drama because the older "grown ups" are doing showing them how to act.

At what age are you going to stop fighting? You do know that is a crime right? You also have someone else stupid ass out here recording it as evidence. NEWS FLASH : Once something is placed on the internet, even deleted, it can still be found. Employees are on all social network and with a city as small as Decatur, they will find the videos. I wanna know what one must say to you to get you ready to fight? I'm almost 26 years old and unless you put your hands on me, chile you can miss me with all that running off at the mouth shit, ESPECIALLY on social media. I do not have time. Rent is still due on the 1st and this car note on the 15th. If everybody is "getting money" then who has time to do all this extra bullshit.

Then people wonder why it's never anything good going on in the area. You wanna know why people are not doing more events there, because you simple minded mofo, who see the same people every Tuesday at BWW for the 50 cent wings, wait until someone is throwing a nice friendly event .... to fight someone you saw at the ABC store before you got there. Like really? You done tor'ahole in someone's building and mad yo ass going to jail. I can't. I can not. Acting like this person don't stay on the same street as your auntie nem, but you want to get buck when a crowd is around.

PPPEEETTTTYYYYY!!! 1. Dick aint that bomb to be fighting over. If someone else is fucking your man, let that nigga go cause he aint yo man. That's ya'll man! Sister wives in the making.
2.Someone can call you out your name until they are blue in the face .... who gives a shit!!!!  We aren't 7 anymore fighting with Keisha cause she called you a doo doo head. Girl ..
3.I'm an only child and my mother is dear to my heart but I am not about to get out here and show my ass because someone called my mother something out of her name. Because my mama gone beat my ass for doing that .. as she would say .. I know, you know, and whomever is talking about me also knows that I am not what they are saying I am.

Soon we will realize that people say things to get under your skin. The more you let them blow hot air, they will burn their own house down. Grow up and get some wisdom. If you are still fighting over the same shit you were fighting over in high school, you need to regroup your being. If you have children, think about if something went wrong in that fight and you really harm/killed that person (it happens),who's going to raise your kids? Your name is not Cookie and you are NOT coming out of jail to an Empire. This is just a rant ... it's all over the place but again it's my blog. If any of you feel offended keep it to yourself .... because I don't fight. I promise you .... I PROMISE YOU .... ya'll leave with a few holes in ya leg. I'm to old, to heavy set, my knee bad, and I KNOW BETTER!!!

xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!