Skip to main content

You just tell the bitch, whoeva she is, when I catch her, Imma beat her ass


Right now at this very moment, my ears are bleeding from my niece high pitch- tone deaf singing ....


I just wanted to let ya'll know that ....


Yeah Yeah I'm not back but I'm posting today. Actually I have a lot of "draft" post that I could set free but I want to go back through and re write them. So let's just talk about me and my life on this here Saturday!!

1. The last week in March and the first week in April have been HELL!! I got a ticket and had an accident a smooth week apart from each other. Mind you - I haven't had either in 10 years. My soul cried out F THE PO PO .. No for real ... The police parked his motocycle between some trees on a side road and was standing at the edge of another road in all black flagging people down. -__- ... Bih this is not hide-n-seek!! Just know DPD ran off on the plug twice with all those people they pulled over that day. I hate sneaking shit like that. We not even gone talk about the accident.

2. I am 10 pounds away from my wedding goal. IT IS SO FUCKING HARD TO DROP THESE LAST 10 POUNDS!!! I'm done. Like for real for real .. this just gone have to be the weight I am. I feel like I look the same ( big as a damn house ) and the emotional toll it is taking on me .. yeah I need a break. It's like every time I eat - I'm thinking will this make me gain a pound - no no just give me water .. but not too much water because I might start retaining. BIH AM IS DONE!!! But good luck to everyone else still on the train ... I'm hoping on the midnight train to GA with this POPEYES $5 box, mild, dark, mash potatoes, red beans and rice, yes make it a combo with a sweet tea, can I also add a strawberry creme pie. Bih total be fucking $10 after that. LOL. BUT WHO ARE ME TO JUDGE!!!

3. I'm never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever having another wedding again. I SWEATERGAWD!!!! I have never been so stressed and just mad for no real reason in my life. And another thing .... LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Stop telling me what I should be doing or calling people telling them what I should be doing or what I have done wrong. You gone f'around and not get an invitation. How bout that .. call somebody and talk about how your invitation got lost in the mail!! What I have learned is people just want to do whatever they can "for you" so they can take credit for something on your day. Listen up .. I'm not even bullshittin you .. this wedding is grand and lavish. My fiance is over the TOP with this wedding ... he knows what he wants .. and he builds it LOL .. his sister and mother are decorating the entire event and just know if you are attending it's gone be mind blowing ... BUT I DON'T NEED YOU THERE umkay? I would like for everyone to come but piss me off enough and it'll be someone at the door telling you " I'm sorry we have reached our 500 people max capacity, you can wait for someone to leave and you can take their seat."

4. I'm in Miami in 3 Days!!! I'm excited but not really excited for my bachelorette party. I just keep thinking about the COINS!! Ya'll know I'm a small business chile ...

5.I wish ya'll would stop it with these love text messages on Facebook. Here Ye' Here Ye' .... those are more than likely fake. See and that's ya'll issue ... you want a relationship where they text you these long Shakespeare ass text messages, you want to them sit up under you all day, confess they love to you on all social media accounts so the world can know ... when at home you motha fuckas BARELY talk! I've dated those long text message mofo's ... shit gets annoying and starts to feel possessive. Know your person. Love how your person expresses themselves or their love for you. Stop trying to change them or crying because you aren't a WCW on their time line. HOE MY MAN DON'T EVEN GOT A SOCIAL MEDIA BIH!! LOL. Grow up .. real men work, take care of home, and express themselves in their own way. This is why you get to know a person before you jump into a relationship ... but what do I know ...

xoxoxo
needs a proof reader b/c I'm lazy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check On Your Friends

So I had this whole blog written out in the shower about 30 minutes ago. For some strange reason I have been staring at this screen for 10 minutes with nothing to type. First let's talk about me, then we'll talk about you. Many of you do not follow me on social media but I am currently 37 weeks pregnant, still married, with a 20 month old. This second baby was NOT planned and honestly threw me into a world wind of emotions from day one when I found out. You can really prepare everything you need/want for your baby but still not be mentally ready. I, for one, am just now starting to get there. For the past few months I have been struggling with depression. I mean it was really bad. I didn't talk about it with anyone because honestly I did not want to hear any of the following : 1. You need to just go to church and pray about it. - FYI mental health is not something your pastor can scripture away. 2. You aren't the first person to have two babies back to back. - I

If It Were You, Would You Be Proud

I don't really know how to start this post, but ya'll rock with me so just let me have a moment. I love to blog but I am having time management issues with everything going on in my life. It doesn't make me money so it kind of goes on the back burner even though I love to do it. My small home town had a double homicide yesterday. I'm not listing names or locations because I respect the privacy of everyone in that situation. With a sad heart, my mind began to race with thoughts of "if this happened to me, have I lived the life I wanted?" Because it can happened to any of us. I live in Stone Mountain, GA and although my block is very quiet, little to no children on the block, just a few weeks ago my husband and I came home to a road full with police, fire department trucks, ambulance vans and cars everywhere. We still don't know what happened down there. I work for myself. My husband and I started a few businesses together and each of them has there se

Who's Cooking Nah?

Who started this cooking for your man is something that only wives do and not girlfriends? Do ya'll smoke crack? I'm convenience you early-mid 20 somethings smoke crack. I've seen a meme rolling around social media where the man says he wants to see his girl like this (she's cooking in underwear ... which leads to a whole 'notha story. Like I hope she not frying NATHAN!! Because baby bout to get burnt up trying to be cute.) and the girl replies "this is wife level package, you can upgrade your girlfriend package by buying a ring. He couldn't be me. STARVE THEN BIH! Listen .... follow me umkay? 1. NONE OF YA'LL (me included) makes enough money to eat at a restaurant everyday where the food is that damn bomb! Like you gone be eating Applebee's happy hour on the 4th day! AAANNDDDD ain't NOBODY trying to take yo bap ass out to eat EVERYDAY. Hoe I got bills to pay! Say it with me now ... I'mmmm oooonnnn aaaaaaa bbbuuuddddggggeeettt!!!